Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best products for oily and acne prone skins

« ...For me I just started eating lots of fruit in the morning then I would drink at least ninety ounces of water. When ever I washed my face I used a new towel and always patted my skin dry....
...The main concern of those suffering from Acne is how to get rid of it. There are many methods that can be employed to reduce the outbreak of Acne but there are also methods that must be addressed to ensure it does not get worse, these include; ...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The first step in the process is to clean the skin to reduce surface bacteria while cleansing deep under the skin surface to reduce the excess oils and clear blemishes. Secondly, he can use an exfoliating cream to penetrate pores and aide in the cleaning. With the proper product, he will clean without drying out his skin. Finally, the regimen includes a lotion to hydrate without adding an oily layer to his skin. As an added bonus, Murad offers a spot treatment. Whenever he feels a zit coming on, he will be able to treat it immediately. I also found a redness treatment to help with the blotchy, irritated skin accompanying the acne. I am very excited. I know this a product he can easily use....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies of acne free skin ingredients, how to know if my acne is getting better, acne on black girls

No comments: