Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to treat cystic acne

« ...Many people believe that if you have oily skin, then it is not necessary to hydrate your skin. Nothing can be further from the truth. Oily skin needs to be cleaned more often because it builds up excess oil, which can cause an acne outbreak. Water not only cleans the excess oil, it also hydrates your skin....
...I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The steam opens your pores and this helps to get out the excess oil and dirt which helps clear the skin. This not only clears your skin but it also gives you a better complexion which in turn improves the health of your skin. The steam also helps with circulation by bringing blood and oxygen to the surface of your skin. This also enables your skin to heal faster....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: chinese herbs acne, top 10 ways to get rid of acne, cystic acne cures

No comments: