Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tell me about acne vulgaris and wholesale skin care acne

There are many different forms of acne scar revision currently available and the one you need will actually depend on a few underlying circumstances associated with your particular case. For starters, the method used to repair these acne scars can depend on your overall health as well as your current age and medical history. Furthermore the severity of the acne scaring will play a pivotal role in the methods used to revise your acne scars. Finally it will also depend on the type of acne scar and your ability to tolerate certain medications and procedures.
Carrots. Carrots contain bursts of vitamin A and while being a natural source means that it would not cause the serious side effects artificial vitamin A might otherwise. Vitamin A has long been confirmed to have a direct positive impact on acne. I have personally tried eating carrots to treat my acne, and I can confidently say that carrots work!
I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face.
nadirobdersed.blogspot.com
tags: foods that you should eat to help with acne, the best over the counter medicines for acne, proactive acne treatment

No comments: